WordPress Clickbank integration is a simple WordPress plugin which allows you to sell any clickbank product from your blog. With WordPress Clickbank Integration you can easily create a ‘Buy Now’ button on a page or post and sell your clickbank products to the customers.
1. Unzip and Upload the folder ‘wordpress-clickbank-integration’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Via WordPress Plugin Uploader
- On your Dashboard go to “Add New” under “Plugins”.
- Click “Upload”.
- Click “Browse”.
- Select the “wordpress-clickbank-integration.zip” file and hit “Install Now”.
- Once the Installation is completed, click “Activate Plugin”.
1. Once you install and activate the plugin, go to “WordPress Clickbank Integration” under “Settings”.
2. Under “general settings” of the plugin there is a “Vendor ID” field where you need to enter your Clickbank Vendor ID.
3. There is also an “Image URL” field where you need to enter the URL of the button image ( it will be used as a normal button image for all of your clickbank products). Some Clickbank button images are available with this plugin. You can find them on – http://www.your-site.com/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-clickbank-integration/images/
4. Click “Update” to save your settings.
5. Now use the following shortcode on a page or post to create a Clickbank buy now button -
Replace the PRODUCT-ID with your clickbank product id (e.g 2 or 3).
6. If you want to use a custom button image for different products enter the following shortcode -
wp_clickbank_product id=PRODUCT-ID image=IMAGE-URL]
Replace the IMAGE-URL with the true button image url (e.g. http://www.your-site.com/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-clickbank-integration/images/button.gif).
The following “Buy now” button has been configured with a clickbank product. Click on the button to see how it works
Product Name: How to Sell ebook From a WordPress Blog
Product Price: $3.00
Please leave a comment if you have any suggestion.